1. Selection of Authorized Dealer by Client, As the same AD will have the bank account of the Company.
2. Working on the documentation required for Liaison office.
3. Submission of documents to the AD.
4. Scrutiny of documents by the AD
5. Providing clarification and additional documents to AD
6. Submission of final application to RBI by the AD.
7. Follow up and getting the Licenses from
Every Liaison office registered with RBI shall get itself registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. It is a registration by the Liaison office as a establishment of foreign company in India.
On such registration a CIN i.e Corporate Identity Number is allotted by the Registrar of Companies.
The following documents shall be filled with the Registrar of Companies :-
1. Form 44
2. Charter, statutes or memorandum and articles of association or other Instrument constituting or defining the constitution of the company (In the manner provided under Rule 16, 17 of the Companies (Central Government’s) General Rules and Forms, 1956)
3. If the above documents are not in English then the translated version of the documents.
4. Director(s) details – individuals
5. Director(s) details – bodies corporate
6. Reserve bank of India approval letter
7. Secretary(s) details
8. Power of attorney or board resolution in favor of the authorized representative(s)
We provide different types of Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) such as Class 2, DGFT. Class 2 Digital Signatures are used for ROC/MCA Forms filing, Income Tax Returns filing, Form 16/16A Signing. DGFT Digital Signatures are used by Importers-Exporters for online filing, e-signing the documents.